Old July 18th 07, 12:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Greg Farr

Default ek-02.jpg

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 19:33:20 -0400, "Boomerang"
wrote:

As you can all see, the photos are of different birds, but the fact of their
publication - seeing them in a totally unclassified open way in our own
homes - gives all of us old Cold Warriors a tug. I remember when you had to
have a special clearance to even hear the words "Caspian Sea Monster" and
when we got to see the murky overheads decades ago, we had our hearts in our
throats. Great shots, great memories...thanks!

Sounds like you were in some interesting industry or agency. Can you
tell more?

Greg
http://gregsplace.50megs.com
http://www.picturetrail.com/fugitive1