Old June 24th 19, 04:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Need help testing new SN10 firmware

On Monday, June 24, 2019 at 11:18:36 AM UTC-4, wrote:
IE and Edge on Win 10 DO actually work to download the files we're
discussing, contrary to the FUD that was previously posted?

Many, Many, Many users are still using older versions.
Many versions append ".TXT." to the filename on download.
It is beyond the understanding/ability of many Windows user to remove the ".TXT",
hence the recommendation to use a modern browser...

If you like, we can refer support questions to you ;-)