Old June 24th 19, 05:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Need help testing new SN10 firmware

Well, that Wikipedia number doesn't show what version of IE is being run. Although I can't find a desktop only statistic, my guess is that most desktop Windows users are running IE11, which does not exhibit the problem you described. I'll bet that the number of users on IE9 or lower is still well below 1%. Not sure where the .txt issue you described went away but it doesn't exist in 10 or 11.

On Monday, June 24, 2019 at 11:06:59 AM UTC-5, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Monday, June 24, 2019 at 11:56:31 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Not sure I'd agree with saying that number is, "Many, Many, Many users...."

Share of IE on desktops is still ~10%:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_...f_web_browsers
That's a LOT of users.