Old April 18th 16, 02:33 AM
Ventus_a Ventus_a is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Christner View Post
There aren't any original winglets per se, but M&H will sell you some fancy Maughmer designed ones. I have flown with those and Masak style and there is a big difference.
Schempp-Hirth produced 'mini' winglets and also supplied Masak winglets as a factory option so I guess you could say the mini winglets were the originals. TN 349-10 refers.

I have the mini winglets and have flown with them on my Ventus a as well as some Masak winglets that I use most of the time.

:-) Colin
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	046.jpg