Old December 19th 04, 10:09 PM

On 19-Dec-2004, "Matt Barrow" wrote:

Now I'm looking for all weather capability, thinking of a turbo-prop.
We're putting together two projects to build a total 55 houses in two
towns....more than we now build in a year. Budget looks like $9.75M.
There's usually three or four of us that have to travel together, 550nm
and 600nm
.
Any suggestions?

Nice problem to have! Sounds like the ideal mission profile for a single
turboprop (Meridian, TBM-700, PC-12), or maybe a Malibu Mirage. However,
either of the Pipers might have a problem making a 600 nm trip nonstop with
4 aboard against a strong headwind and with IFR reserves.
--
-Elliott Drucker