Old October 20th 03, 10:53 PM
Alex Zobell

Default Miller Tern parts avaliable

Recetenly I acquired a decomissioned (no nameplate) Miller Tern when I
bought a sailplane trailer several months back. One way or the other
I need to get rid of this aircraft. If possible I would like to see
it either in a museum or if somebody needs parts I would gladly let
them have what they need. If no one wants it then unfortunatly the
Tern will meet the chainsaw. The aircraft is located at Inyokern
California. So if anyone is interested please contact me at
with a subject line of "Miller Tern". Thanks,

Alex Zobell