Old September 9th 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

Default I want my ... SAA

588 wrote:

Every resource that could benefit a soaring organization is here in
the surrounding communities, but without the distractions presented by
good soaring weather.

Win/Win!

Jack

You wouldn't want good soaring weather.
Didn't Boeing move it's management to Chicago to get away from those
pesky people who actually build the aircraft? More or less like
relocating the SSA to Hobbs.
Sarcasm aside (tough for me), the Chicago area is a good idea, and I
live in Tehachapi, California... Where we hold the "Open Cockpit
Regatta" on January 1st.
OK, sarcasm not too far aside.
Chicago O'Hare has:
The Billy Goat Tavern on Concourse C (United T1).
The no-name Greek place on Concourse F (USAir T2).
The Chicago Department of Airports hidden behind McDonalds between E and F in T2, where you can dole out grief about Miegs.
Good connections from anywhere.

But South African Airways doesn't fly into ORD.
Jim