Old December 9th 15, 03:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Online Training Ground Training

Wanted to second the videos at http://academy.gliderbooks.com/

I got my license this year and admittedly struggled a bit with the written resources that were out there. I just tend to be more of a visual learner.

Russell's videos were _way_ easier for me to learn from. There were whole sections of knowledge, like airspace, that I had read through a few times over but after watching the video instruction it all just clicked.

Couldn't recommend them more. Great resource to pair with your other materials. They break them up by topic, I'd suggest picking a topic you know you could be do better with and just try one out.