Old February 7th 12, 04:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Grob Value?

On Feb 6, 5:24*pm, Charlie Papa wrote:
It is time to renew the insurance on a Grob Twin Astir T (fixed gear)
and a Grob 103 Twin II Acro, both in very good shape with ~3000 hurs,
and new interiors.

I have just returned from the SSA convention, and there was a lot of
chatter about the escalating values of twins. *I would appreciate
informed opinions on the value of such gliders in today's market.

Charles Peteresen
Freedom's Wings Canada

appx $25K-$35K depending on condition and payload seems to be the
current asking rate with a few higher/lower due to payload, damage, or
other considerations. Always insure against replacement cost, never
under insure.

Frank Whiteley