Old May 7th 14, 08:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default wing tape

On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 10:55:59 AM UTC-5, Shannon Madsen wrote:
On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:36:21 AM UTC-7, wrote: 3M 483 - but it's horrifically expensive. Wings And Wheels dropped it for this reason so I had to get it from ULINE. I've tried all the others but I like 483 best. I feel like I'm setting fire to $5 bills whenever I use it though. FYI, Amazon has 3m 483 tape on sale again for $8.63/roll, limit 10.. Even better, it's eligible for Prime shipping. I had switched to a cheapo tape due to the high prices on 483, but now I am back to the good stuff. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...uct_refresh_T1

This is a great example of how Amazon.com sets pricing on a "per-customer" basis - different cusotmers get different prices at differnet times of day, based on their purchase and browsing history and other things. When I go to the above link my price is $19.63 per roll, which is a discount of only $1.46 off of the list price of $21.09 per roll.

Robert