Old July 21st 03, 12:31 AM
ArtKramr

Subject: Nellis? Hpw come....?
From: "C Knowles"
Date: 7/20/03 3:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Who in this group is in the loop? You don't actually believe these guys!

I never actually came right out and said I didn't beleive them directly in so
many words. Did I? (grin)

BTW, nobody says "CO" anymore. The base commander is the wing commander,

I started saying CO in 1943 and never stopped. It is the Army Air Corp way.
That was when men were men and woman were double breasted. ((:-))

Curt

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
How come, as some claim, the CO at Nellis has no idea of the base closing

but
guys on this NG are "in the loop" and know stuff the base CO doesn't. How
come?

Arthur Kramer
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer