Old March 10th 21, 11:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jeff Bures

Default Expat Retirement with soaring?

On Sunday, March 7, 2021 at 1:06:48 AM UTC-8, Moto Hot Sauce wrote:
I moved CA to Spain and the soaring is fantastic in the Pyrenees. I have also flown in Argentina which is also top notch. Depends where you want to live. Here in Spain you have many choices to fly in Europe if you like road trips.

Do you use your USA certificate, or did you have to get one in the EU? Was it difficult? Did you need to learn any Spanish?

What about purchasing and registering a sailplane? Was that difficult?