Old November 8th 03, 05:56 PM
Drew Dalgleish

Nice tailwheel Del it's good to see an alternative to scott and maule
for those with more time than money. Does Bob also offer plans for his
main gear shock absorbers? My murphy rebel with die springs seems to
want to bounce no matter how smoothly I grease it on. Any pilot
reports would be appreciated as well.
Drew

In the past I've posted info on Bob Barrows' homebuilt tailwheel
assembly, plans for which are available for $25. One of the builders on
the Bearhawk email list just posted some detail pictures of the one he
had built which I thought that some readers here might find interesting:

http://www.eaa1000.av.org/pix/erbpix...eel/twheel.htm

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/