Old June 27th 08, 06:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Buster Hymen

Default Depression after Washing

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Charles Talleyrand writes:

My kid and I just washed the plane. Even after washing it, there are
still chips of paint missing, a bit of rust, a drip-stain of fuel, and
so on. The panel looks like it has been modified every once in a
while since 1966. My plane is relatively nice compared to the other
ones on the field, but it's still in worse cosmetic condition than my
car.

None of these problems is a safety issue, and none of them could be
fixed without spending significant time and/or money.

One of the reasons we own airplanes is pride of ownership.

This makes me sad. Makes me want to sell and rent.

It's a very expensive hobby.

Only for life losers like you, Anthony.