Old January 19th 15, 08:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Muy suspicioso?

On Monday, January 19, 2015 at 9:31:54 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
Can someone give me a rational explanation of the spreading use of
the lower case "i" prepended to so many words?* ...Or is it the
mystic symbol of the rapidly growing cult of the apple?* The new
Moonies...

(Please, Oh Spring...* Please come soon!)

On 1/18/2015 5:52 PM, Frank Whiteley
wrote:

On Sunday, January 18, 2015 at 3:14:50 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Hi Frank, isn't checking a box on my SSA personal info page the same as 'opting in'?
~Barny

Not according to iContact, which is apparently replacing Contact Contact as the SSA's e-News distribution service.

Frank Whiteley

--

Dan Marotta

http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/...4/daily18.html