Old January 21st 15, 04:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Muy suspicioso?

On Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 8:36:31 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
Thanks.* So it's simply a "catchy" name.

I once knew someone named Jer, but when he wrote his name, it was
"Jer/".* It wasn't pronounced, just written.

#D@n* Yeah...* That looks cool.

On 1/19/2015 1:21 PM, Frank Whiteley
wrote:

On Monday, January 19, 2015 at 9:31:54 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:

Can someone give me a rational explanation of the spreading use of
the lower case "i" prepended to so many words?* ...Or is it the
mystic symbol of the rapidly growing cult of the apple?* The new
Moonies...

(Please, Oh Spring...* Please come soon!)

On 1/18/2015 5:52 PM, Frank Whiteley
wrote:

On Sunday, January 18, 2015 at 3:14:50 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Hi Frank, isn't checking a box on my SSA personal info page the same as 'opting in'?
~Barny

Not according to iContact, which is apparently replacing Contact Contact as the SSA's e-News distribution service.

Frank Whiteley

--

Dan Marotta

http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/...4/daily18.html

--

Dan Marotta

Yes, Jer/ is still alive and kicking and flying. You're not on his list? He sends out a blast now and again.

Frank Whiteley