Old March 7th 05, 12:54 PM
Chuck Slusarczyk

In article , Ron Wanttaja says...
The seller also says:

"Formerly known as the “Jaeger” when first introduced in 1987. "

I searched the EAA CD set for the name. Other than *people* named Jaeger, and
the old "Der Jaeger" biplane, it didn't come up with any new fantastic airplanes
under that name.

So....hmmm, pusher airplane with the pilot in a pod, outlandish performance
claims, production stopped by lawsuits. That "famous designer" must be Jim
Bede.... :-)

I seem to remember somebody taking the BD fuse and wing and building twin booms
for it .Is there a photo on E bay? I thought it was a one off that was at Osh
back then. I think it might have been a cover shot as well on one of the
aviation rags. If it's the one there was some discussion concerning wrinkles on
the wing while in flight and a design change to heavier metal. But then again my
memory ain't what it used to be :-0
See ya

Chuck S