Old July 5th 16, 02:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas

Default IVSM sailplane registration July 9 - 16, 2016

i arrived on top of Harris Hill last evening from Marfa, Texas with my ASK-13, a bit ahead of schedule so now I can properly enjoy our National Soaring Museum and tour the beautiful Fingerlakes region of western New York state. Suddenly remembering decades of personal memories of Harris Hill gliderport.

Come ride with me in my "open cockpit" ASK-13. This second canopy unit was fabricated per the factory tech note drawings by marvelous Robert Mudd in Moriarty, NM. I'll provide leather helmets in all sizes!
Photos on my Facebook page under "Burton Compton." More about the IVSM event on Facebook under "Vintage and Classic Sailplanes."