Old November 30th 18, 11:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Igc file help. Computer science

Hi Martin,

I just started reading here on RAS the last couple of days and this seems to be one of the more active fora on gliding I found so far.

Interesting to read you have this java class to interprete log files. I am sure many enthusiastic pilots with some programming skills started their own projects because non of the software they tried covered all their needs.

I for example wanted to do flight preparation in the SeeYou desktop app and then be able to use those tasks in XCSoar and do task declaration in my FLARM logger using the config file via the SD card interface. Therefore I wrote a powershell script to transform the SeeYou waypoints file into seperate FLARM config files, one for each task I prepared.

Are you aware of any central location where glider pilots share their projects, so no one has ro reïnvent the water again? :-)

Pascal