Old August 21st 19, 04:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Surge

Default Mistral-C vs DG-100

On Friday, 26 July 2019 21:39:43 UTC+2, calin fagarasanu wrote:
-has all moving tail which I never flew and understand it is a safety concern

An all flying elevator should really only be a safety concern if you're a ham-fisted pilot.
They're a great way to cure "stick shaker" pilots of their bad habit.

If you're mentally prepared to use small elevator movements for the first couple of flights and pick a nice day without gusty conditions you should be fine.
It took me about 30 minutes of the first flight to get used to the Nimbus 2 all flying elevator.