Old January 16th 16, 04:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Pfiffner

Default Help Needed: LXNAV S80 and Remote Stick grip

On Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 6:00:40 AM UTC-8, Greg Delp wrote:
Same exact problem for mine as well. There are no SC wires. I assume most likely it will need a firmware update. I haven't had the chance to ask Uros yet.

New remote stick comes without standard SC cable. There is no more need to solder these wires, as they are programmable through LX90xx/S80/8 software.
In order to make it work, please check following setting. Go to Setup-Hardware-Variometer and make sure that none of input is set to "SC on/off switch" or "SC toggle button".

Remote stick will not operate, until is registered on device. Remote stick can be
registered under setup
-
hardware
-
Remote stick. Registration must be done on
each unit
(S80 and S80D

Richard
www.craggyaero.com