Old March 18th 05, 06:12 PM

Mark Hansen wrote:
: On 3/18/2005 06:08, Tom Cummings wrote:

: I had a brand new Mid-Continent MD-90 clock installed in my Cessna 172. It
: runs real slow and I would like to know is there a way to adjust the clock?
: Thanks,
: Tom
:
:

: Sheesh, you would think that having the clock installed in the
: airplane would make time fly!

: ... oh, come on! Someone was going to do it - it was my turn ;-)

I'll see your pun and raise you a geeky 'nother:

"I would say that your 172 is *a lot* faster than most if your clock slows
down when you fly it" (think Einstein)

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss *