Old September 13th 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Cessna Cardinal 177 RG II v. Piper Arrow III (70s) v. Piper Arrow III (brand new)

Jose wrote:
I could get a lot, like a Piper 6XT or Saratoga, but the operating
costs and insurance costs blow those out of the picture,

So get a 300,000 plane and save 200,000 for operating costs.

Hawai'i is a
unique flying environment, most flights are island hoppers, 30 minutes
to an hour at most, so the gas a Saratoga would burn on the ground
would make it very un-economical to operate here.

I'll help keep it flying for you.

Jose
--
There are more ways to skin a cat than there are cats.

That would be the dream... but I can't take out a loan for operating
costs, I really wish I had 500,000 in the bank though.