Old August 2nd 08, 09:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Andre Ilausky

Default FURTHER F-22 PRODUCTION IS CRUCIAL TO WINNING FUTURE WARS.

John Carrier schrieb:
SNIP All

I'm a fan of the F-22, but I think we could do better than an article by
this individual. Despite the impressive creds, an "Institute" from which to
base,

I sometimes wonder just how big this operation really is. The "Senior
Advisory Board" and "Working Group" mentioned in some of his articles
sounds pretty impressive, with lot's of retired Admirals, Generals,
Congress staffers, people in the defense industry etc.

most everything she publishes is party line eyewash for the USAF.

Loren Thompson is not a woman.