Old January 27th 07, 08:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Default Young Pilot---Older Pilot

We had the same story in the 60's, but it was a F-104 jock and a B-52
commander. The 52's reply was the same, but with one very important add on-
"I just shut down two engines, let's see you top that."

"Jim Breckenridge" wrote in message

A C-130 was lumbering along when a cocky F-16 flashed by. The jet jockey
decided to show off.

The fighter jock told the C-130 pilot, "watch this!" and promptly went
into a barrel roll followed by a steep climb. He then finished with a
sonic boom as he broke the sound barrier.

The F-16 pilot asked the C-130 pilot what he thought of that?
The C-130 pilot said, "That was impressive, but watch this!"
The C-130 droned along for about 5 minutes and then the C-130 pilot came!
back BRon and said "What did you think of that?"
Puzzled, the F-1 6 pilot asked, "What the hell did you do?"
The C-130 pilot chuckled. "I stood up, stretched my legs, went to the
back, took a ****,? then got a cup of coffee and a cinnamon bun."

When you are young and foolish - speed and flashy may be a good thing.
When you get older and smarter - comfort and dull is not such a bad
thing!!