Old March 15th 04, 04:47 AM
Blanche

Default Airtex Interiors (Again)

Mike:

If you're going to do the side panels, seriously consider what's
between the side panels and the aluminum. If it's anything
like my cherokee, it's disintegrating roofing insulation (or
something that looks like it). You'll want to remove that
stuff too and put better insulation. I'm leaning toward
Jim Fix's 1/4 in or 1/2 inch foam (adhesive on one side, then
the foam, then foil layer), depending what will fit.

And if you've got the insulation and side panels off, may
as well check *all* the wiring and stuff in there. There
may be wiring you can remove or need to replace. Do it
now while you've got convenient access.