Old December 14th 12, 02:53 PM
Lucky812 Lucky812 is offline
Junior Member

Default Overwhelmed by info options on Flt Computer

I have been demoing several different software products by flying a flight in Condor using my Nexus 7 with XCSoar and then replaying the igc file in the simulators for See You Mobile, LK8000, Clearnav, and LXSim to see how they compare.

I feel that the information options are overwhelming in all of the products (except for maybe Clearnav). I have limited XC experience and have never competed so my question is what information do other pilots have as their “default” information configurations for these programs (cruise/thermal/final glide)?

Do these informational configurations change for XC vs racing?

Thanks!