Old February 28th 05, 12:23 PM
IAN DONALDSON

G'day David.

Thanks for your interest.

I am sorry that I don't know more about tis plane, but my friend has told me
that his has the steel fuselage.

Do you know of anyone that has one of these that we might contact. This
would make things a lot easier!

Regards

Ian Donaldson

PS. You have the same name as my son in law! Coincidence or what!

David Wilson" wrote in message
Plans for the Horizon 2 STOL are different from those listed at the Fisher
web site. The plans they have for sale are for the all wood, shorter wing
version. I don't think they support the other. I don't know how may kits
were sold for the STOL version but the one Mike Fisher had on display at
Oshkosh had a steel square tube fuselage and more wingspan than the wooden
version.

David Wilson
N203ED
Fisher Horizon 2