Old July 8th 07, 06:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Default planez2958L.jpg (1/1)

But I did mistake the orignally poster...

My sin, but postings that are in formats I can't read are automatically
killed by me...

I need to stop lurking and get some advance work done for a possible air to
air, and air to ground shoot on Tuesday or Wednesday. This could be a very
exciting one if I can get some lower humidity.

Andrew

"shiver" wrote in message
Andrew-S I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I wrote:

Have I missed something or????

Nope.... As usual you have hit those little nails squarly on the head.

As I have said before..... I can't miss what I can't see.