Old July 31st 07, 04:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

Default Saturday 072807 in Oshkosh Pt 4 - the Eclipse Concept Jet [1/5] - "Eclipse Concept Jet 1.jpg" yEnc (0/1)

This little 4-seater made its first flight July 2 and was officially unveiled
at Oshkosh (which is becoming a major venue for such unveilings). It is truly
a concept plane, and like concept cars, it will not go into production. But
I want one all the same! Its length ang wingspan are very close to a Cessna 172,
so it will fit in the hangar with room to spare. Sorry about the ground pic being through
the fence--it snuck up on me, and I didn't have time to climb to a higher perch.