Old March 25th 19, 08:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrzej Kobus

Default Aerobatic Glider Accident Video

On Monday, March 25, 2019 at 4:19:56 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, March 25, 2019 at 11:19:20 AM UTC-7, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 6:13:43 PM UTC-7, Paul Agnew wrote:
I had the accident report, but can't find the link right now...

I put together this translation with Google Translate, and with the help of Bartek Klusek for the figure callouts:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t2...fbduJ4d6XGUMqa

--Bob K.

The report is clear and should form unanimous consensus as to cause: Failed to establish flight line to pilot right side of field before making a left 180 and thus striking a tree.

I think the real cause of this accident was the pilot's attitude.