Old December 20th 03, 07:07 AM
Richard Riley

Default Auto conversion cost post

Sometime recently (last 6 months or so) there was a post about how
much a well done auto conversion costs. The point was that if you're
doing it right - rebuild with race quality parts, proven PSRU, etc -
that the initial installation isn't significantly less than a zero
timed LyCont. (I think it's accepted by both sides that a rebuild
will be significantly less for the auto conversion, but that wasn't
the point)

IIRC, it broke down the costs to pretty small details. I've googled
but can't find it. Does anyone remember it, or is this a figment of
my sleep deprived imagination?