Old December 26th 04, 02:52 PM
Doug \Woody\ and Erin Beal

On 12/26/04 8:20 AM, in article
, "Pechs1"
wrote:

SNIP
BTW-I was on the third floor until about 4am on Sunday and I didn't see or
hear
anything that could remotely be construted as a gauntlet, sexual harassment or
anytimg else that the flag or press or the bitch Schroeder talked about.

I was up there too (my first and only TH). The gauntlet was real. It was
down by the elevators around midnight to 1 AM. IIRC there was a huge crowd
most of the evening around the hall just dumping off of the elevators. I'd
avoided it all evening by going around the patio outside and cutting through
the suites to get to the far end of the hall.

At the time most of it was going on, I was "living in the past" at the
Training Wing suite catching up with old friends when a guy came down and
told us about the gauntlet and the goings on. Not good--groping,
molestation, one gal getting her shirt removed.

The DoD IG folks liked this story about 9 months later. One of the
investigators (bad cop) thought I knew more than I was willing to tell her.
I got pretty heated telling her that had I been there when the gauntlet was
running to see some gal have her blouse ripped off we'd be talking under
very different pretenses--namely assault--because I would have beaten the
tar out of the offending knucklehead(s) myself.

Some woman grabbed my ass when I walked by tho...

One of my favorite quotes from the NIS documents: "I was assaulted all
three times I walked through the gauntlet."

--Woody