Old September 19th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Crash Lander[_1_]

Default Talk Like A Pirate Day

On 2008-09-18 15:16:23 -0700, Kingfish said:

On Sep 18, 12:43 pm, C J Campbell
wrote:
Tomorrow is Friday, September 19: International Talk Like a Pirate Day.

Talk like a pirate? Talk like Yoda is funnier. I once acknowledged
taxi instructions by saying "Taxi to Two-Four, must we now" with the
requisite Frank Oz voice. I heard the tower guys all laughing on freq
afterwards.

I had a student who could do Gollum perfectly. "Nasssty Mooney cuts us off
in the pattern, Precious. We hates it. Hates it!"
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Hahaha! Love it! ;-)