Old September 19th 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poetry,alt.religion.asatru
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Talk Like A Pirate Day

"Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in :

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

On 2008-09-18 09:57:57 -0700, "Mick" @_#`~#@.^net said:

"C J Campbell" wrote in message

For one thing, people who do not fly but who claim to be pilots
should be
referred to as "Landlubbers."

Yeah, that's the spirit.

I can think of one slimy dog for which the only response is
"YWYWACB." (You wish you were a cabin boy, meaning, becoming even

the
lowest of the low would be a promotion.)

--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Nope. That's one of the problems with this group now. We have too

many
people that think they are special.

Ah, maaadness, me hearty, since ye be the only speshul one round

these
parts...

We should not be looking for opportunities to divide the group.

God knows you;'re doing your bit to unify it....

And a damn fine job you're doiing to. I think we have total agreement
that you're a cretin.

Bertie

You're a dumb ass.

Arrr, I'm not, matey. say it agin and I'll have ye keeeeelawhed.

Bertie