Old July 24th 03, 04:45 AM

"Enemy of Evil as God's Disciple" wrote in message
m...
wrote in message

rthlink.net...
snpd

Wow, how long did it take to write all that crap?

If the mood is right, I will write for as long as a day till I come to
some kinda finish. Some papers, like "Johnny's Last Stand", or "Stand
Together or Don't", I spent months reworking till it got them so
difficult to read, I gave up, and threw them out anyway. I must have
near 80 papers from the last several years, so together, it has been
quite an investment in myself dreaming for a better future through
communication.

Well, it's not a bad hobby I guess, I have to admire your dedication even
if I don't fully agree with all that your saying.