Old August 29th 04, 12:58 AM
Ryan Young

All those clammoring for a book can do it themselves by this Google
Groups advanced search, and firing up their printer:

http://groups.google.com/groups?safe....com&lr=&hl=en

If you're only interested in Rec.Aviation.Homebuilt stuff, try this:

http://groups.google.com/groups?safe...&num=100&hl=en

This misses about 55 megs of drawings, pictures, and other text that
were formerly posted in other places, but that Bob pulled down due to
repeated violations of the Social Contract, I.E. scurvy dogs taking
his work and passing it off as their own, for money. Ask him nice,
and he may cough up some of it. For you. Only.

Take my word for it, Bob ain't gonna produce a book, on demand or
otherwise.

Ernest Christley wrote in message om...
Leon McAtee wrote:
"Ron" no one @home.com wrote in message ...

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
. ..

On 23 Aug 2004 16:16:02 GMT,
(Wright1902Glider) wrote:

:..a book Hoov! You've got to compile all of this wisdom and put it into

:BOOK! ...or at least a 3-ring binder set that all of us RAH'ers can get

ahold

f at Osh. or SnF.

I second the motion. I'll pay $20 for a copy. Publish on demand would
only cost about $3.

Another customer waiting for the book here. I'd like to see a full
autobiography. I suspect there are plenty of other wounderful stories
of old fashion wisdom and common sense to make a very entertaining
read. $20 would be a buy........
Leon McAtee
Too bad I'm a lousy word smith or I'd offer to ghost.

If the young man did nothing more than collect his old Usenet posting
into a binder I'd stand in line to give up $20 for it. It'd still be
cheap at twice the price.