Old August 22nd 12, 06:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Marc - Butterfly Avionics

Default Butterfly iGlide App now available in the US

On Tuesday, August 21, 2012 10:11:14 PM UTC+2, wrote:
On Thursday, August 9, 2012 8:08:11 AM UTC-4, Marc - Butterfly Avionics wrote:

Hello everybody,

iGlide, our iOS gliding navigation application is now in made available today in the USA and Canada. We have just released it and await Apple to activate it any minute. You can download it directly on the Apple AppStore.

iGlide has been incredibly successful in Europe. Our Team worked hard to get it ready for the US market, the main work was integrating necessary data and market specific functionality such as different units etc.

iGlide comes in three editions. As a start you can try the "lite edition" (priced $29,99) that features basic functionality. Additional features of higher editions can be directly purchased inside iGlide later on.

Some information can be found on our Youtube channel, many more videos to come: http://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyAvionics

The iGlide manual and additional information is available he http://www.butterfly.aero

Thanks for your feedback and best regards

Marc

Marc

Will we have map for Canada?

Thanks

Gilles

Gilles,

we are working on maps for canada, they will be released in the following weeks.

Marc