Old February 5th 09, 12:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc
T.L. Davis

Default Are you the Christ ?

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 09:11:03 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

The man is looking for certainty and no certainty can give more
happiness than to believe in God. This website, already read by
thousands of people all over the world, has given to many people hope
and comfort.
Beyond what we can feel in our heart through logical deductions, being
simple and irrefutable, it will be seen that Jesus Christ is really
resurrected.

Web site :
http://digilander.libero.it/antoniob.../fulltruth.htm
Email :

A forgone conclusion. Anybody got a 3-view or plans for Hughes' twin
boom recon ship that crashed with him in it?

What happened to the development program, and why was it cancelled?

TIA,

TL