Old August 3rd 20, 05:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Toby Wright[_2_]

Default solo 2350 owners

A long time back, I helped set up an email discussion group to let mini
nimbus owners exchange experiences and knowledge, which seemed to
work very well, and indeed is still going strong today.

Since then I've moved onto a turbo with the solo 2350 engine which I've
been operating happily for the last 7 or 8 years.

In that time I've experienced a few 'quirks', and had a few questions that

were quite hard to get the answers too, but which might also be useful for

other owners, now and in the future.

So, I've set up a discussion list with the aim of sharing people's
knowledge
of the solo 2350 engines regardless of which glider they are installed in,

and as a resource for future owners.

Obviously there's not much there yet, but hopefully people will contribute

and make it into useful resource.

If you operate a turbo with the solo engine, then please do take a look..

https://groups.io/g/Solo2350-Users-Group

Toby