Old August 3rd 20, 10:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Toby Wright

Default solo 2350 owners

Hi Dan,

yepp aware of that, I think there is plenty of room for all
variations of the 2350 in the group, so welcome anyone
with an interest.

There is already an io group for dg owners that features
the self launching variant.

https://groups.io/g/DGSoloUsersGroup

But I was looking to encourage something that
encompassed all glider types / installations, but really
leaning toward turbos.

Toby

At 20:44 03 August 2020,
wrote:
Toby,
There are a few models of the 2350 motor. One model is

used as a as self
launcher.
Is this group only for turbo owners ?
Dan

On Monday, August 3, 2020 at 12:30:03 PM UTC-4, Toby

Wright wrote:
A long time back, I helped set up an email discussion

group to let mini
nimbus owners exchange experiences and knowledge,

which seemed to
work very well, and indeed is still going strong today.

Since then I've moved onto a turbo with the solo 2350

engine which I've
been operating happily for the last 7 or 8 years.

In that time I've experienced a few 'quirks', and had a

few questions
that

were quite hard to get the answers too, but which

might also be useful
for

other owners, now and in the future.

So, I've set up a discussion list with the aim of sharing

people's
knowledge
of the solo 2350 engines regardless of which glider

they are installed
in,

and as a resource for future owners.

Obviously there's not much there yet, but hopefully

people will
contribute

and make it into useful resource.

If you operate a turbo with the solo engine, then

please do take a look..

https://groups.io/g/Solo2350-Users-Group

Toby