Old December 14th 04, 10:21 PM
Paul J. Adam

In message ,
writes
Oh, and a jet that's shut down poses no danger; you can still raise a
fine knot on your head walking into a still prop! :-)

Been there, done that, luckily no scar to show for it...

Like I say, most flight deck personnel I've ever known say they don't
really like prop aircraft on a carrier deck. Whodda ever thunk you
might ever hear wisdom from an Aviation Boatswain?!?!?!?!?! :-)

Ya know, this idea of asking the folks who actually do the hard work
might catch on.

--
He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.
Julius Caesar I:2