Old December 16th 04, 03:29 AM
Yofuri

Gord Beaman wrote:
wrote:
snip

He hesitated a second, got to his feet, and returned to his proper
place to continue to direct us. I often wonder if anyone else even
noticed. We launched uneventfully.

It does take some balls to dance in that ballet.

Bill Kambic

WooHoo...duz indeed.
--

-Gord.
(use gordon in email)

On the Bonnie Dick we had an AB2 walk through a C-1A prop just as it
shut down. The prop made its last turn and kicked back from compression
just as he hit it. No stitches, but it smacked him pretty stoutly and
bruised him good. Down to Sick Bay for an eye check, which was
20-omygod. He was a messdeck master-at-arms until his glasses came in.

Rick