Old July 27th 16, 01:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Whelan[_3_]

Default 2-33 Wanted

Ever note how many 2-33's stay for sale very long? Or even how many show
up for sale.

- Ever wondered how many people turned away from joining clubs and away
from soaring because they weren't interested in muscle-fliers? I know a
few...

Geez, is it winter already in the northern hemisphere? Let the religious wars
begin!

BTW, I don't know the O.P., but as he's a 2-diamond pilot from the mid/late
1970s (SSA member database; I checked), I reckon he's well aware of the pros &
cons of whatever ship he's/they're seeking for a new club startup. Personally,
I hope he finds what he's looking for, and that new club can grow into lasting
health!

Bob W.

P.S. Please send $100, cash preferred, to learn my opinion on club decisions
about which I know pretty much nothing.