Old July 16th 03, 12:40 PM
M Power

"Doug \"Woody\" and Erin Beal" wrote in message ...
On 7/15/03 9:28 PM, in article
, "M Power"
wrote:

You are incorrect Captain. I'm active duty Navy as well, and trust me
when I tell you that there are a few SEALs that are presently
qualified as Naval Aviators. They do not fly any of the aircraft that
you mentioned below. They only fly non-military aircraft. Where they
are stationed does not matter. But they are indeed qualified. Take
care.

Mpower...

Do they actually wear the gold wings? This has been a point of contention
in the thread.

--Woody

Woody - I wish I could answer that, but none of the guys I know wear
their wings. I really don't know what they would wear.