Old February 8th 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting, rec.aviation.student

Default Why airplanes fly

I was trying to pay you a COMPLIMENT. I failed, I guess!

Your post didn't read like any compliment to me mister. It was snide,
overly familiar, and totally incorrect to boot. You don't know me well
enough to compare me with anyone, let alone someone I detest.
In the future, if you post to me with anything as ambigious as this post
was, use a f*****g smilie.
--
Dudley Henriques-

I can't really apolgize for a post I absolutely did not intend to be
either snide or familiar in any way. You're widely viewed as a highly
skilled, knowledgable pilot, and so I also can't say I'm sorry for
comparing your skills to another great pilot, Yeager, who I now
understand that you detest.

My posts are probably all kinds of wrong -- but it ain't wrong to say
military pilots don't have to put out the big bucks to ride in the
finest planes there are, which was the gist of my post in a part of
this thread where numerous posts were joking around about money making
planes fly.

That's all there really was to it.