Old May 31st 21, 09:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Livingston[_2_]

Default Oudie/Flarm alarm from my own ADS-B/Transponder

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 9:10:29 PM UTC-5, Guy Acheson wrote:
Many of us depend upon configuration advice provided by the vendors.
I buy my stuff from Paul Remde (Cumulus Soaring).
Does anyone have concerns with how Paul advises to set-up the Flarm?

Guy,

Paul has been very helpful to us on several problems. I set up the FLARM per his instructions, and also the transponder that we bought from him (Trig TT22 with TN72 GPS). Of course I might have missed something...

Rich L.