Old November 20th 03, 08:00 PM
Anonymous

TeleTechnician ) wrote:

I am not a pilot, though some day I would like to start lessons.
I live near TEB and CDW. I have two toddlers who love airplanes.

Apologies if it was mentioned elsewhere in this thread (as I have not gone
through all the posts) but Lincoln Park Airport, located in Lincoln Park,
NJ (425 Beaverbrook Road, Lincoln Park, NJ 07035) has a restaurant right
alongside the runway.

If the weather is warm enough, you can sit at a table on their porch, sip a
coffee or soda and watch all kinds of smaller aircraft work the pattern.
They even carry the Unicom freq. over a PA system on the porch.

--
Peter