Old January 4th 04, 02:27 PM
Mike Gaspard

(Ken Sandyeggo) burst forth from the grave and
declared:

I believe that "helicopter randy" may just be one Randy Brooks. If
so, he has exhibited his utter lack of knowledge and common sense over
on the gyro forum for years. He constantly misinterprets the FARS and
almost all of his posts have been proven incorrect. Now you might
ask, "So what?", but Brooks is a retired FAA inspector who must have
been fast asleep during all his classes and seminars. If it is him, I
would certainly ignore his post as to his calling someone else
"stupid." Brooks is the epitome of "no common sense" when it comes to
anything aeronautical, something he has proven over and over.
If it is Brooks and he wants to challenge my statement, I'd be happy
to display some of his inane interpretations of the FARS and the
reponses by people who really understand them.

Hey Ken!
Where ya been?

Everyone on the Forums has been asking about you. We thought the
Karjakistanis might have finally caught up with you!

Drop on by, and give us the latest.

"The Original" GyroMike