Old February 27th 14, 09:25 PM
Eurofighter Eurofighter is offline
Junior Member

Try a higher baud rate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ES View Post
Has anyone had luck uploading tasks from Oudie to V7? This topic isn't discussed in the user guide, and I'm not having any luck repeating the settings in the youtube video on the subject (device = "LXNAV - Nano", interface = "COM4:", speed = "4800bps".

In the video, there is very quick connection and transfer.

When I try it (using the latest V7 firmware and Oudie version), I get "Connecting" on the Oudie, and the communication icon on the V7, but nothing else.

thanks

ted/ES